New Dormitory Resident

Applying for dormitories is through an online application on the portal.

Log-in to the Technion portal and submit a dorms request :

(you must be logged in to the Technion net with Ivanti software, more information: If the link is not working please click to see instructions file.  To change the language to English click to see instructions file.

Go to Campus menu – my requests – submit new request.


Applications should be submitted at the following times: Timetables

Dormitories for applicants in the process of being accepted for studies

An applicant for studies should submit an application form for student accommodation only after being accepted to the Technion, on the higher degrees website on the dates given:

  For instructions on completing the form

The application will be discussed at the times specified in the Timetables section according to the following conditions:

  • The applicant has been accepted for studies at the School of Higher Degrees.
  • The academic unit has sent a recommendation to the Grants Section at the School to give the applicant a grant.
  • The applicant is responsible for arranging for the academic unit to send the recommendation for a grant, after receiving final acceptance for studies. Marriage certificate or financial agreement to be signed before a notary/ Family matters Court/ Court, or declaration signed before a lawyer (download from the Dormitories website) regarding joint household (“Joint Agreement”) or Certificate of Partnership from the “New Family” organization. The joint household declaration and the financial agreement must also be accompanied by the signed explanation sheet. Couples awaiting a birth: attach pregnancy confirmation and expected date of birth. Extension of Accommodation
  • Students wishing to extend their accommodation for a further semester must submit an application renewal form on the dates specified in the Timetables section according to the end of the approved stay.
  • Couples with children: attach ID extract showing the children.
  • For those who marry after completing the form, receiving the key is conditional upon presentation of the marriage certificate.
  • The financial agreement or joint household declaration must include a photocopy of a rental agreement showing shared living for at least seven months.
  • Couples with children will attach to the application:

No accommodation extensions will be given for part of a semester



Skip to content